Scandinavian OSonOS 2004 - a small report

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Wed Apr 7 06:27:31 PDT 2004

Dear friends in Open Space
17-18th of March 14 lovely persons turned up for the third annual
Scandinavian OSonOS. This time we had another lovely Scandinavian country
present - Norway! Otherwise there were 3 lovely Danish persons and 10 lovely
Swedish people. We had a great time at a very very special place - Sätra
Brunn which is a very old health resort consisting of more that 100 old
wooden houses. It has a history as a health resort for more than 300 years
when a man found a spring of water with healing powers...

Anyway, we had a great time together, talking, walking, swimming, eeating
good food and lots of nurturing conversations. The reports were written in
"Scandinavian" and they are posted on our smartgroups list. One decision
that was made by the way, was that the former Swedish list was transformed
to a Scandinavian list. We use a freeware called smartgroups, which works
quite nice. The address to the Scandinavian list is
www.smartgroups.com/groups/sosif Another decision is that next year we´ll
meet in Norway!
Warmest regards to you all!
Thomas Herrmann         Phone +46 (0)709-98 97 81
Open Space Consulting   Fax   +46 (0)300-713 89
Pensévägen 4
434 46 Kungsbacka, Sweden
Email: thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
www.openspaceconsulting.com
Vill du skapa en välmående och effektiv organisation
och ta tillvara hela dess potential?

Open Space Consulting erbjuder dig:
* Lärtillfällen kring hälsa och balans i organisationer
* Analyser av organisatorisk hälsa och balans
* Handledning av effektiva och kreativa möten och konferenser
* Utbildning av mötes- och processhandledare
* Coaching för organisationer i förändring
Vårt antivirusskydd scannar alla utgående mail. Infekterade mail stoppas
automatiskt.