NOT GETTING OSLIST MESSAGES?

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Mon Apr 5 10:37:32 PDT 2004

just got boise state folks by phone and email and they tell me that
there is no major crisis there, nothing else apparently going on, so
this is the first they'd heard of our troubles.  they are checking it
out and will let me know what they find.   meanwhile it seems that a
number of us are not getting messages.

if you are one of the folks now reading along on teh web version now
because delivery to you has stopped, it seems to me that when this
happened before, i unsubscribed and resubscribed and that made
everything right again for my own address.  you might try this now if
you like, or just keep reading on the web until bsu figures things out.

stay tuned in whatever ways you're able!  michael

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

http://www.michaelherman.com - consulting & publications