A funny thing happened on the way...

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Mon Apr 5 07:20:27 PDT 2004

Hi--

We tell each other a lot of stories here, mostly inspiring or
how-it-works-in-the-real-world type things: ways someone solved a problem
situation, ways we goofed. All pretty serious stuff.

I am putting together a more humorous article--maybe it wants to be a
speech, too--which tells some of the funny things people say to us and some
of the funniest things that have happened when people met in OS.

Surely people who are trying to make things happen manage to make funny
things happen--when they least expect it.

Got any funny stories or sayings to share?

                              :-Doug. Germann