OST in Banking

Diane Gibeault diane.gibeault at rogers.com
Wed Apr 21 15:24:55 PDT 2004

MessageHi Mick,
Just got back to check the list. Here is another example to add to yourlist.

I did an OS with the Bank of Canada to revamp their internal informatics
communication systems. The intervention was at the outset to get buy-in from
the key internal stakeholder and to tap into their knowledge and experience
to increase the chance of success. The rate of failures of IT projects is 75
% or more - depending on what source you have - because the human side was
neglected. OS was seen as giving the project a start on the right foot. Very
well received

You can contact me directly for more details if you wish.

Diane

Diane Gibeault & Associe.es - Associates
www.dianegibeault.com   diane.gibeault at rogers .com
Ottawa Canada (613) 744-2638

Facilitation and Training in Support of Transformation
Facilitation et formation en appui a la transformation