So what should be done with the archieves now?

averbuch averbuch at post.tau.ac.il
Thu Apr 8 00:43:24 PDT 2004

Michael, it is Tova again,
risking one more time being a fool over the same matter...
since I am not particularly computer-pro I initially meant to ask if
this is the page that any person who enters the archives have to go to
on his/her way to the content treasured in the archives or is there "a
shortcut" that goes strait - no invitation no orientation? (If the
second one is possible than my previous mail meant to suggest creating a
gateway)

Much obliged and my favorite blessing of Passover to you and all:
"May you go from slavery to freedom, in every way"
(I promise to do my part and stop offering all this extra work:))
With shinny spring morning breeze
Tova