be prepared to be surprised

Judi Richardson judir at accesswave.ca
Sun Sep 21 15:25:38 PDT 2003

Hello Gail --

How wonderful to hear of the opportunities waiting for you.  It was a joy to
meet you at OSonOS and to tour Goteburg with you as well.  It is wonderful
when we take care of ourselves and follow our passion all kinds of
opportunities open up.

Sorry to hear about your shoulder upon your return -- seeing it healing
quickly.

best,
Judi