SV: be prepared to be surprised

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Fri Sep 19 15:01:42 PDT 2003

Dear Gail
I hope you will be fit for fight soon! It was great to meet you at Bramstrup
and also to be able to spend some more time together in Kungsbacka ang
Goteborg.

I too have had some exciting OS?s coming up.
7th of October I will facilitate a full day OST with the theme "How can we
achieve health and balance in our work and in our life. 5 public
organizations have invited there staff to the meeting. When we had our
preparation meeting in may they/we were a bit worried about how many would
show up. Now we have 200 who have signed up to join the party. I really look
forward to this day and I?m curious to what will happen as a result. By the
way, I will use helium-balloons for each breakout space just as we did at
Bramstrup. I?m happy that quite a few more trainings and conferences are
coming up this autumn.
Warmest regards to you Gail and all of you
Thomas Herrmann