holding space

Christine Whitney Sanchez milagro27 at cox.net
Thu Sep 11 11:33:00 PDT 2003

Dear Eva,

Through each breath, I am with you, all of Sweden and Anna and all her
relations.  Your spirit directed leadership is an inspiration to me.

Peace,

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez
Triune Milagro, LTD
2717 E. Mountain Sky Avenue
Phoenix, AZ  85048-8990
milagro27 at cox.net
480.759.0262  phone
480.759.0403  fax
VISIT OUR WEBSITE:  www.triunemilagro.com <http://www.triunemilagro.com>

Invoking the wisdom and capacity of the human spirit!