Chicago Social Forum (again) AND Conversing about..."the right conditions"

Lisa lisaheft at pacbell.net
Thu Sep 11 08:16:37 PDT 2003

Dear Alexander --

You wrote:
So my question to you is: How do you reconcile an acceptance (or
appreciation) of what happened with an awareness of even better
potential outcomes, in order to learn?

My answer: you b-r-e-a-t-h-e.

Anyway, that's what works for me.  If I am really struggling, a walk is
helpful...

Cheers from foggy Berkeley,

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t