I warmly invite you!

Gabriela Ender gabriela.ender at OpenSpace-Online.com
Tue Sep 23 08:46:39 PDT 2003

Dear Colleagues,

I warmly invite you to take part in our OpenSpace-Online® Conference for Change Facilitators Worldwide, November, 8th, 2003 in real-time at your computer. Open the Space for ongoing Open Space - Open the Space between the F2F and On-line World :)

For further information please go to:
http://www.openspace-online.com/oso_en/data/to_oso.php?l=6f4922f45568161a8cdf4ad2299f6d23

Please schedule also an exciting face-to-face event of our OPEN CHANGE NETWORK:
1. International Change Facilitator Conference, Interdisciplinary & Intercultural, May, 11th-14th, 2004 with Gabriela Ender and Dr. Stephan List, at a beautiful lake near Berlin. More information soon!

Please spread this information to other facilitators, consultants, and appropriate organizations or networks.
Many, many thanks for your support !!!

Waiting for you to join,
With best regards
Gabriela

OpenSpace-Online GmbH - The Power of People!
Corporate Communication & Balanced Change

Resselsteig 30, 12209 Berlin, Germany
eMail: contact at OpenSpace-Online.com
website: http://www.OpenSpace-Online.com
phone:  +49-(0)30-772 31 69
fax:  +49-(0)30-77 39 20 21

OpenSpace-Online® Real-Time Conference System
Large Group Conferences, Coaching, Consulting, Facilitation
Open Change Network / List of Change Facilitators Worldwide