be prepared to be surprised

ICA Taiwan icataiw at ms69.hinet.net
Fri Sep 19 00:46:15 PDT 2003

after returning from the wonderful experience of osonos swenmark plus
an extra week of graciously hosted in denmark and sweden, i was
delighted to find many os projects here at home that had been 'in the
making' were ready to go:  2 days with museum staffs from all over
taiwan; 2 days training with an east coast county in preparation for
a series on their future development; 2 day public training course; 4
1/2 days with the government information office; 2 days in-house
training with government social welfare agency; and a large IT
company division.  too good to be true.

a week later I fell and broke my shoulder and will have to keep it
immobilized (now doing left hand typing and mouse work) for 6 weeks.
Shu-fang and Dick are carrying on with the wonderful support of
several others who are happy to have the opportunities available.
not much writing, but i'll be listening.

gail
--
Gail West, ICA
3F, No. 12, Lane 5, Tien Mou West Road