OST meeting about "Creating balance at work and in life"

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Wed Nov 19 20:54:48 PST 2003

Thomas--

This sounds to me like a successful meeting!  When you talk about creating
balance, this is almost something that each individual must do for him or
herself, so perhaps on this subject it is not realistic to have ongoing collective
initiatives.

At the Practice of Peace conference last week, the convenors took a different
approach to the ending.  Instead of asking about ongoing collective
initiatives, they invited those who wished to write and speak aloud the personal
commitment which they had made re: the practice of peace.  This worked well for me;
I will not speak for others.

Joelle