Invitation (Long)

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Thu Nov 13 17:48:12 PST 2003

Ralph--

Wonderful invitation, very tempting!  I have blown my travel/meeting budget
on OSonOS in Denmark and the Practice of Peace.  If money drops out of the sky,
I will definitely reconsider, but for now, I can only send love and good
wishes.

Hope all is well in your world.  Had a wonderful poetry workshop at the
Practice of Peace, ten people sharing wonderful poems in English, Hebrew, and with
a lovely Irish lilt.  Great dancing, too--there just isn't a commercial place
to dance with that kind of joy and abandon.  Wish you could have been there,
too!

Love,

Joelle