Self-organizing Presidential campaign

Peter or Esther PeterEsther at charter.net
Wed Nov 12 21:02:26 PST 2003

Dear Doug,

Thanks for this enormous insight! We had been hoping to see Wes Clark
get some traction but Dean seems to be doing very well. We voted for him
to deny taking federal matching funds and then later sent him a donation
of $100. It feels great to support one who seems to understand what the
new options are. Let us watch the outworking together.

Warmly,
with appreciation
Peter and Esther Fisher
Asheville NC