Change Management

Elena A. Marchuk marco at mail.nsk.ru
Wed Nov 12 20:07:20 PST 2003

Hi dear All,

Most of my knowledge about current events and books in many countries is
recieved from my friends and collegues, so allow me, please, to ask you,

what books would you recomend me to use as the classics and the
current-brend-new about

CHANGE MANAGEMENT ?

in Russia, we are making huge steps in covering the gap of knowledge in
self-organizing in marketing economy, which needs as I see it to give more
information as well in success and failures of our new global market
economy.

can you help me.... so far in Siberia.

sorry, I read mostly English-american language, so other languages could be
more difficult to invastigate...

best wishes

elena marchuk
novosibirsk