A duty to take part?

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Tue Nov 11 07:15:39 PST 2003

Larry, Michael, Julie--

Step by step, higher and deeper you have taken this conversation. Thank you
each for the experience.

An observation that came to me from your conversation: we are perhaps just
at the threshold place where scientists were when someone discovered the
principle of observer participancy: there is nothing observed without the
observer. In some real way the observer participates whether he or she
thinks so or not. We are part of the system. So we are taking part.

                              :-Doug.