A duty to take part?

scochran at leadershipresults.org scochran at leadershipresults.org
Fri Nov 7 11:03:37 PST 2003

Doug -

Really, for me it's just being fully present and
engaged, and interested in what's occurring; reflecting
later on what I did or did not contribute.  Pretty much
the law of two feet in action.

Thanks for your kind words - I'm feeling more prepared
and less anxious after spending prep time in the space
yesterday (not having a visual always throws me).

Steve

On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 20:56:55 -0500, "Douglas D. Germann,
Sr." wrote:

> Steve--
>
> I am sure someone as sensitive as you will do well
with
> your upcoming OST.
> Do you have something specific you are nervous about
> that we might be able
> to help with?
>
> Thank you for saying some positive things about
> participating. Could you
> say a little more about what you say, how you say it,
> and what your
> attitude is with which you participate as a butterfly
> (and I would guess as
> a bumblebee too)?
>
> Thanks, Steve.
>
>                               :-Doug.

> Visit:

Steve Cochran
Executive Director
Int'l Centre for Leadership Results,
in collaboration with Gettysburg College
Gettysburg PA 17325
717-486-4072
SCochran at LeadershipResults.org
www.LeadershipResults.org