Armenian translation Open Space signs and forms

Michael C. Funke Drmcfunke at aol.com
Thu Nov 6 13:05:15 PST 2003

Hallo Lisa,
regards from Leipzig!
We have an armenian nurse for our little boy. If you don't get an existing
translation I can ask her to do it. When is the OS?
I know you are on the road so I wait...
Michael Funke

***********************************
Dr. Michael C. Funke
SYSTEMIC CONSULTING© NETWORK
Organisationsberatung & Personalentwicklung
Hoepnerstr. 4A
D-04157 Leipzig

fon/fax   0341 - 91 220 91
mobil     0177 5835 549
mail       michael.funke at systemic-consulting.net
web       www.systemic-consulting.net

In einer eMail vom 06.11.2003 19:35:27 Westeuropäische Normalzeit schreibt
lisaheft at pacbell.net: