OS in East Jerusalem (long)

Carol Daniel carol at crosswinds.net
Sun Nov 2 14:23:30 PST 2003

Dear Romy,

Thanks for your words. The group is indeed very motivated and growing very
nicely; after our OS gatherings they put up an Open Space Forum site and
named it
"The Open Space for a better Jerusalem" where they exchange ideas,
plan for meetings, Q&A,  and personal stories... The site is bilingual, in
English and
Arabic. We are working now on our "who are we" paper that will be used for
fund raising purposes for some of the ideas. The work on this paper through
cyber space
is fascinating to follow.

Cordially,
Carol