organizing protests?

Jeff Aitken ja at svn.net
Thu May 29 11:00:44 PDT 2003

Joelle wrote:
> At an Open Space a few months ago, a young man told me that one of his
> ambitions was to find a way to encourage environmentalists to be less
> self-righteous.  Helping peace activists to be more peaceful strikes me as another worthy goal.

I met the other day with Andre Carothers, whose Rockwood Leadership Project offers trainings and consultations to social change activists. Their trainings are extraordinary (and reasonably priced) and focus on being more effective in the ways we are discussing. Highly recommended.

Andre knows about OST but has not experienced the full blown magic... so I've invited him to the big Practice of Peace in November.

Jeff