organizing protests?

John Engle john at theexperiment.info
Thu May 29 07:37:00 PDT 2003

friends,

as a part of the peace activist group, i say amen to
the analysis and prescription, harrison, ted and
michael.

i will share some things that some of you are already
aware of. forgive the redundancy.

the approach that i have taken in trying to live out
my convictions, having an analysis not unlike you
described harrison, is an attempt to "earn the right."
i made the decision to become a 'reservist' with
christian peacemaker teams (cpt), which meant
attending their month long training on nonviolence,
which while very good was far from open space, and
committing to being available for three years to visit
'hotspots' once or twice a year in an effort to
support cpt's longterm teams.

throughout my monthlong training, and during my brief
time in israel/palestine territories with cpt and
their partners, i am promoting open space. thus, i am
now an 'insider' with them...a subversive within a
subversive movement :)

john

=====
Website: http://theexperiment.info
Sitentenet : http://eksperyansla.info
Site : http://Lexperience.info

Patisipe nan konvèsasyon sou entènet la sou Espas Ouvri ak Wonn
Refleksyon - voye yon mesaj a :
reseauforumouvert-subscribe at yahoogroups.com