OST climbs the Southern Alps

Anne Pattillo pattillo at actrix.gen.nz
Thu May 29 00:15:47 PDT 2003

Hi Mike,

Well done - I couldn't image a bigger open space!

Rank - I usually for "in house" OST get the sponsoring leader to think
about how to address this in their opening of the space - although
usually people don't have any trouble in working to the no rank
approach.

Departures - it seems to me that the convergence can be done in a number
of different ways, but I'm wondering if you could say some more about
what happened.  Its not clear if your client was looking to try and exit
open space or change the convergence process.

Cheers

Anne

Anne Pattillo

Anne Pattillo Consulting