Open Space ,Self-Organizing Systems, and The Plexus Institute

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Wed May 28 15:36:42 PDT 2003

At 11:07 AM 5/28/2003 -0400, Glory
  wrote:
>Hey everyone!
>Taking Harrison up on his offer (thanks!) and, in response to the rich
>replies so far, I am offering a few snippets for consideration in your
>upcoming conversation.... generally speaking - I think I'm advocating a
>research project that you and Plexus can co-sponsor, drawing on and
>providing opportunity for all the diverse science types they attract...

Thanks Glory -- and to all the others who have responded. I have been
forwarding the stuff to the Plexus folks just so they have some idea where
our heads are. I will talk to Henri and Curt next week, and while I doubt
definitive decisions will be made, I will let you know what's coming down
-- or up. Whatever????

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive