typing their own notes...

Jeff Aitken ja at svn.net
Tue May 27 23:32:09 PDT 2003

Very interesting!

Perhaps I coddle my clients too much ;-) but I do what Chris suggests
pretty much all the time -- ask the convenors to see to it that a
posterboard is generated which captures the learnings to share with
everyone else. If I limit them to one posterboard, or at most two, they
edit their flipchart notes to fit on the posterboard.

These are then posted on the news wall for everyone to read, and I
generally find it easy to sit with a laptop and transcribe them myself
whilst holding space. Or I find a sponsor or staff person to take part in
the task.

Jeff