2108 - 100 pictures and a photostory

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Thu May 15 15:50:50 PDT 2003

At 09:55 PM 5/15/2003 +0100, you wrote:
>At 20:46 15-05-2003 +0200, Erich Kolenaty wrote:
>>Hi all,
>>
>>here I am to fulfill my promise. I produced a story of the Open Space in
>>Würzburg in a powerpointpresentation.
>
>This is even more marvelous, Erich, as it has a story related (story
>telling). Now I can feel the energy that was there. I will use your
>photostory in promoting OST. Thank you very very much.
>
>Now, can some one tell me the shedule of the meeting and how could it be
>respected... For instance, how long did it take to hear all the convenors,
>and for all participantes to choose what break out sessions to attend?

The "start up time" was the usual. One and one half Hours. Michael and I
used about 20 min for the opening (even with both German and English).
Announcing topics took about 30 min (Michael kept them moving) and there
was another half an hour for milling about and signing up. A little coffee
too ;-) funny thing -- with a group of 20 it takes 1 and 1/2 hours.
Basically the same with 200 and 2000.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive