2108 - 100 pictures and a photostory

Artur Ferreira da Silva artsilva at mail.eunet.pt
Thu May 15 13:55:06 PDT 2003

At 20:46 15-05-2003 +0200, Erich Kolenaty wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>here I am to fulfill my promise. I produced a story of the Open Space in
>Würzburg in a powerpointpresentation.

This is even more marvelous, Erich, as it has a story related (story
telling). Now I can feel the energy that was there. I will use your
photostory in promoting OST. Thank you very very much.

Now, can some one tell me the shedule of the meeting and how could it be
respected... For instance, how long did it take to hear all the convenors,
and for all participantes to choose what break out sessions to attend?

Thanks

Artur