AW: 2108 -- Remember the Number

Birgitt Williams birgitt at mindspring.com
Fri May 9 11:45:59 PDT 2003

Dear Michael,
I know you are still flying high from the event and I know that I am being
overly persistent in asking if you could please give us more details of the
story, but I do have a very selfish reason. Next week, I will be in Germany
to do a Working With Open Space Technology workshop and an Advanced OST
workshop that focuses on the Conscious Open Space Organization. I would very
much like to share your story as a teaching story in these two sessions.

Thank you,
Birgitt