2108 -- Remember the Number

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Wed May 7 04:47:51 PDT 2003

At 08:39 PM 5/6/2003 -0400, Birgitt wrote:

>Also very important for spreading our work with OST ---are testimonial
>statements. I would very much appreciate having you post some comments
>from the sponsor about this event and what it meant to them, as well as
>comments from some of the participants.

There were indeed lots of comments -- most of which were in German -- so I
will leave it to Michael to reveal the mysteries, should he choose to do
so. My major memory was that of the sponsor, Albrecht Mahr, who at the
conclusion was basically speechless -- saying only that he didn't really
think it was going to work. Like every other sponsor I have known, he was
sure that when the final invitation was made, nobody would come forward. In
fact, there was a veritable charge to the center which began even before I
had finished the invitation.

ho

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive