OS with kids - please advice

Vliex, Carla (cvl) CVL at tg.nl
Tue May 6 04:18:37 PDT 2003

Hi Gerard

In the Open Space that we dit for Unicef, there where some  childeren,
coming with their parents. And what really happend was that dot had their
own Open Space with every now and then was just quite the samen as the Open
Space *we* (= the adults had). So they where free to choose to go to a
session, to go swimming, to make a drawing etc. And there where always other
persons (= adults) who joined the kids.
So I would suggest; Open Space works and perhaps you could arrange some
extra materials, breakout rooms for childeren (and parents) who whant to
*butterfy*. (like a drawing room, a playing room or what so ever).

love and sunshine
Carla