OS Training Weimar

Dominik Ringler DRingler at aol.com
Sat May 31 00:31:00 PDT 2003

After the outstanding very refreshing, best organized open space party, which
only could be interrupted by our daily morning circle. Today we did our first
steps in organizing, facilitating, assisting and arranging an open space by
ourselves: "I, open space facilitator in Europe" … A real challenge, it looks
easier than it is. Hot and controversial discussions throughout the day. Now we
are looking forward to meet people from Weimar tonight and finishing the day
with a camp-fire.
Lively up yourself
Yaari (USA)
Dominik (Germany)