Breathing .... again ...

Vliex, Carla (cvl) CVL at tg.nl
Thu May 22 08:11:41 PDT 2003

Dear collegues

To begin with; remember I asked something about Music in Open Space? Well,
some musicians just heard of my question and quess what, they composed music
for Open Space (in an really Open Space way), in accordance with my voice
(for opening Space). I tried it, it's magic!

Second; I can't find (in my head as in my computer) the way someone
described on the list about breating in Opening Space.
I have an Open Space for an governmental organization in watermanagement,
next week.  Somebody knows how the three breaths work??

Third; Just to share my hapiness: Open Space is growing around me. With
clients and in my office (management consulting firm).
Great!

love and sunshine
Carla