Essentials >&< Nutrient Environment

WB-TrainingConsultingDevelopment wb-trainconsult at gmx.net
Tue May 13 23:56:50 PDT 2003

Hi listmembers

I am actually not able to read all the postings, but after meeting Erich in Vienna (I am in Europe for a while)
 I "had" to look at some of the 2108 postings.

Erich, your differenciation/separation

                        "the essentials"                                >&<                             "the nutrient environment"

seems to be a constructive one in my eyes. And not just for the moment.

By looking for the essentials we seem to look for the trans-cultural (so to speak: the human) minimum.
By looking for the "nutrient environment" we seem to look for the (sub-)culturally or even individually defined specifics (of feeling well)

This gives me a new perspective for reflecting on the preparation of OST and OSO environments.
I thank you for this great difference.

Related to the actual worldwide discussion in this group it makes clear to me...

that we can try to find common ground on something like the state of the art of "the essentials"
I SEE this as part of the worldwide trans-cultural dialogue/multilogue

and that we can learn a lot about and from the different answers, we get about "nutrient Environment".
I SEE this as a part ot many inter- and intra-cultural dialogues/multiloges
To be  interconnected

Bernd Weber
Mozambique, now Vienna