SV: Priorization in short time

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Sun Mar 30 11:12:16 PST 2003

Hi friends.
Just to let you know how it all went. So far so good. The CEO has been a bit
sick. So I just received the confirmation today(!)that we will set up a
virtual forum and have a follow up meeting in two months time. So on tuesday
(8.30-15.00)we will have three sessions of 1,15 hours, a demo of the forum
and then closing. Thanks for your generous sharing. I will let you know how
it went.
Regards Thomas