Music

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Sun Mar 23 06:47:36 PST 2003

At 12:10 PM 3/20/2003 +0100, you wrote:
>HI
>
>I was wondering if anyone ever used music in on Open Space event. Not just
>in one session, but use music during the whole event. Thinking of trying it
>with a client next month.

Actually, I always think of an OS event as a dance with its own music. So
music would certainly be no stranger to the space we open. A  caution:
Remember that my music can be your noise, and if the music is overwhelming,
it is very hard to exercise the Law of Two Feet, except by total departure.
And speaking of dance... having a few good CDs with a solid beat available
can be a wonderful assistance should a party (celebration) break out -- as
it often seems to do.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive