holding space for harmony in the world---no matter what appearances are that attempt to shake you

Birgitt Williams birgitt at mindspring.com
Thu Mar 20 08:10:25 PST 2003

Dear friends,
for those of us who are committed to "holding space for opportunities for
harmony in the world" it is essential to maintain the internal state of
"being" with love and without judgement. Think of it as the state you are in
when you facilitate a singular OST meeting but holding that state steady
twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. I love humanity and the earth
and this sustains me in doing this. I also receive my revitalization by
knowing that there are many of us holding this space, bright lights of
focused God energy around this globe. The part of this that I find difficult
sometimes is to remain unattached to outcome and not to be shaken when
tragic events occur. And yet, just as in an OST meeting, the facilitator
must be detached (with love) from outcome and must hold very steady in the
face of conflict.

I thank the many of you who have let me know you are part of  the holding of
this space. Here in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, we are preparing for our
ceremony at our stone circle at 6:30pm EST. If it suits you to energetically
co-facilitate in the holding of this space, we welcome you to join us in our
energy connection across the miles, criss crossing this globe with the
energy of love,

Blessings,
Birgitt
---