holding space for harmony in the world---no matter what appearances are that attempt to shake you

Birgitt Williams birgitt at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 19 16:59:01 PST 2003

I assume that many of you already receive the James Twyman messages, but for
those of you who don't, I am forwarding one here regarding peace, the US and
Iraq. It is a clear message that says not to be fooled by what is happening
and that whatever the appearances, peace prevails now. I wanted to send this
along as a message of hope to all who have so actively participated in the
peace vigils, in "holding space for Harmony in the world" and so on. It is
critically important not to be shaken by current events and to stay in a
personal state of peace and love, to the extent that you can. Tomorrow
evening (the 20th) we are holding a ceremony at the stone circle outside
here in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA to acknowledge our holding of space for
harmony in the world. Please join the Harmony Project, if you are moved to
do so. Details at http://www.openspacetechnology.com/harmony.html

Blessings,

Birgitt

the following is from James Twyman

Beloved Friends,

An ultimatum of war has been passed. Saddam Hussein was informed that he has
forty-eight hours to leave Iraq to avoid a military conflict with the US and
its allies. If he does not, which is almost certain, we will likely be at
war within a few days. It appears to be a very dark time for the millions,
perhaps billions, of people around the world who have been praying for a
peaceful solution. And yet this is the most important time for us to keep
our energy high and realize how important our role is. This is not a time to
be afraid, but to step forward as Spiritual Peacemakers.

The Psychic Children have a few messages for all of us.

Over the next two days over five hundred people will join me and some of the
Psychic Children on the Big Island of Hawaii for the "Psychic Children Speak

to the World" conference. They are here to deliver their messages of peace,
and to offer their wisdom on creating a world where war is a forgotten
dream. (Divine Providence has provided the perfect opportunity to be here
this particular week.) I spoke with several of them tonight, including
Thomas and Koya, and asked them if they would be willing to share part of
their message

with our wider audience around the world to help us keep positive at this
critical time. Over one hundred thousand people will read these messages,
and many more if it is passed on. They remind us that this is not a
political problem we are facing, but one that is spiritual in nature. The
peace we are seeking is within us now, and if we can learn to see the truth
that is all

around us, then it will prevail. Their main message is, it seems, that it
has already prevailed.

The first message comes from Thomas, the young boy I met two years ago in
Bulgaria when he was ten. We have had an amazing communication ever since,
unlike anything I had ever experienced before. His messages have always been
so simple and direct, and this one is no different. (Unfortunately, Thomas
will not be at the conference.)

Thomas, age 12

"Do not think that you have failed, no matter what happens. Failure is
impossible at this point, though it may be different than you expect. Think
of it like a game that children play. You have already won. That is the good
news. The ending is sure because the wheel of Peace is already in motion."

Koya, who is four years old from Japan, sent this reply:

"Sometimes it is hard to trust that everything is happening perfectly to
plan. Trust! Trust! Trust!"

Chandra, age 19, who was given the title "Grandmother Chandra" by Native
Elders, is one of the most unique presenters at this conference. Like Koya,
she is profoundly disabled, but communicates her messages in a way that is
hard to explain. I went to her room tonight to meet her and her mother after
they arrived at the resort, and was overwhelmed by her energy and wisdom.
She dictated a very long message which I will send out in another email in a
day or two. Here is a sample of her thoughts regarding the current situation
between the US and Iraq:

"We must learn to see the Universal picture, not limit it to 3-D. There is
an agreement that has been made between Iraq and the US, and it is being
fulfilled right now. It was written many many years ago. These countries are
only symbols of something much deeper which is being healed. Everything is
adjusting in other dimensions. Don't be fooled by what seems to be
happening, but see what is real. Then you'll be able to play your role."

Patrick, who is age 17 offered this wisdom:

"There will be times when you feel like you have failed.

There will be times when you will suffer.

There will be times when you will laugh with joy.

There will be times when you will cry with pain.

And there will be times when you will feel courageous.

Within each of these emotions there is a lesson to be learned. Seek that
lesson in order to achieve what you really want."

The Children seem to be in perfect agreement that everything is happening
exactly as it should, no matter how it appears. This is an extraordinary
time, and we are all vital parts of the Divine Unfolding. We are so honored
to have these amazing Children with us this week, and we will continue to
share their messages with you as we progress through the conference.

As most of you know, I have been to Iraq twice, beginning in March of 1998
at the request of Saddam Hussein. I performed the Peace Concert at the
national

theater in Baghdad, and I learned some very valuable lessons from the people
I met. Most of all, I learned that they are just like you and I, that they

are longing for peace just as we are longing, and yet they do not enjoy the
freedom to pursue it. I suggest we all join in Spirit with the people of
Iraq, asking that the highest good be achieved at this difficult time. We

pray for their safety, and the safety of all soldiers. We ask that they be
given the chance to live without the threat of war. As the Children say,
this requires a spiritual solution, not political, and we are the ones who
are asked to rise to the occasion. Please join me in Praying Peace for the
whole world, so that we may learn the lessons we need to learn to avoid this
in the

future.

Peace Prevails on Earth NOW!!!

James Twyman