another (successful) OS and sooo many questions (not short; probably qualifies as "long")

Toni Petrinovich sacred at anacortes.net
Tue Mar 18 17:06:02 PST 2003

And it is also good to remember that the best teacher is one who allows his/her students to surpass him/her; the best doctor is the one who listens to the patient and uses his/her bedside manner to create a sense of well-being so the patient can heal; the best parent is one who listens and doesn't promote decrees, etc.  The average American is lost in the doing of it all.  The saying, "You are a human being; not a human doing" is most appropriate.  Being the catalyst for change by being the human BEING that holds the space to bring it about is the best application of human being you can be.

Blessings,
Toni Sar'h