another (successful) OS and sooo many questions (not short; probably qualifies as "long")

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at snafu.de
Mon Mar 17 14:04:14 PST 2003

Dear Raffi (and John),
questions, I just could not resist responding to this one right
away):
please go to my website and click on the little window with red in
it.
It will take you to the training Marvin Weisbord and Sandra Janoff
are offering in September in Berlin.
This might be the right thing for you.
Since 1965 when my work with organizations, groups began in the Peace
Corps, the Anti-Vietnam Movement in Southern California, as a union
organizer all the way to parish consultant and now os-facilitator I
have been to plenty of (grand, wonderful, rich) trainings. This
workshop on "Facilitating the Whole System in the Room" tops it.
Its exactly what I needed and I am convinced is what many of us could
benefit from (regardless of whether we are into os, fs, or whatever
process with groups) in our life-long journey of discovery and
remembering.
As you have a peek at the workshop you will see that its not free.
Register anyway. Somehow it has always worked out.
peace
mmp

>7. To those who do peace work, conflict resolution work, and work in
>sister fields: What other tools, training, (spiritual) practices have been helpful in making
>you a better facilitator and trainer?
>
>I recognize this is a big question. The more group work I do, the more
>I return to the question of the quality of my presence.
>
>Also, I see that I would like to develop further in how I design
>workshops (to learn how to design better). And to understand adult
>education principles better.

Michael M Pannwitz
boscop
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelmpannwitz.de

An der E-Gruppe "openspacedeutsch" für deutschsprechende open space-PraktikerInnen interessiert? Enfach eine mail an mich.