convergence with

WB-TrainingConsultingDevelopment wb-trainconsult at gmx.net
Wed Mar 12 08:52:50 PST 2003

Gerard,

thank you for the information of the content of your invitation for the miracle speech.
Wonderful.

Sorry to be insistant, but I want to have it clear. Am I right, that you ment one and the same thing by using the word "follow-up meeting" and "follow-up session" (namely the one week after-event-meeting) and by "look at follow-up" you mean the whole follow-up process?

Bernd