A 30-minute OS

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Tue Mar 11 17:13:53 PST 2003

Jaime--

Maybe less is more, in this case? It might be that *any* opening of space
is a good thing. Would others agree?

Ralph--

There *was* a lot of confusion apparent as people posted and then went to
their conversations. Not sure if I explained it really well, because even
the director asked me What are we supposed to be doing now? at the
conversation starting stage. But conversations did happen.

Seems to me this example raises the question, just what is opening space?
Do we need the 4 principles, the 1 law, or is it really about
trust--trusting the people to make the next steps?

                              :-Doug. Germann