Glossary of Terms

WB-TrainingConsultingDevelopment wb-trainconsult at gmx.net
Thu Mar 6 23:05:58 PST 2003

Dear Lisa,

I put some german words which I do use after "/" directly in citation of your text (below).

Michael Pannwitz defines in fact the german "standard use" of OST and also the words in this context. So it would be good to contact him.

I am very interested in the results you get in whatever language, because I am working on the longterm-project of a general glossary for/with/by change consultants/practicioners - worldwide together with Holger Naumeier (change-management-toolbook). Unfortunately we could not invest much of our time for this project during the last months.
But I attach one of the several versions of the world file, we collected.
Perhaps it is useful to you.

Bernd