convergence with

Fr Brian S Bainbridge briansb at mira.net
Thu Mar 6 13:25:09 PST 2003

You know, I have a hunch that the "politics" of a situation are really very important.  So, if participants feel they have to
take that into account, surely that is the right way without which no going forward is likely to happen.
As space-holder, I sense I have no right to impose a "neutral" dimensioning, and if I do, then I am perhaps rendering the
on-going action sterile.  We live in an environment.  Always.  Hence my "whatever seems right to you" model for what might
emerge either as a priority or as an action plan/intention/outcome/will-do.
My two-pennyworth.
Cheers and blessings,   BRIAN.