convergence with "stickie dots"

Fr Brian S Bainbridge briansb at mira.net
Thu Mar 6 03:34:19 PST 2003

For Lisa Heft et al
I have only ever used five dots, regardless of the number of
participants.
Always comes out with a small number of items focused on, and then a gap
to the other matters on the walls.
Whatever of mathematics and such - and I'm not into that - it just might
be that participants re able to express their opinion clearly and
helpfully.  That's how it seems to me, at least.
And there's always a gap between the "high dotted" items and the rest.
It's kind of uncanny, but it always happens.
One delicacy is the difficulty participants sometimes have in dotting a
whole topic or a single item of that topic report.  As usual, if they
ask I respond whatever seems the right thing for you.  That works, too.
It's their program, after all.
Cheers and blessings,   BRIAN.