OS in Belgrade - Harrison

Vliex, Carla (cvl) CVL at tg.nl
Tue Mar 4 04:40:59 PST 2003

Hi Dragana

You copuld consider to leave out the Appreciative Inquiry structure and
*just* Use Open Space. You have a good theme for Open Space and it keeps you
minds just focused on Open Space. I used Appreciative Inquiry structure with
Unicef because the sponspor wanted different kinds of things to be done.

When I did the Open Sapce for Sarajevo I just udes Open Space and the action
planning was more profound, more responsivel than in Belgrade.
Just think of it.

love and sunshine and goog luck.
Let us know!