OS in Belgrade - Harrison

Srma Consulting srmacons at eunet.yu
Tue Mar 4 00:47:50 PST 2003

Harrison

Thanks for advice.
I will try to fill a moment and according to this define question about there future
(the question below will be my guide).

The request from sponsor is to define identity of Hemel manager and to make with this
event managers aware what they have to represent to the network of assistance.
He thinks that most of opportunities are wasted because managers don't realize what
are there possibilities and specially obligations. Regarding to this he thinks that managers
behaviors and attitude are the main problem to create future/present they wont.

I have to somehow with question direct there tots on that problem. With question that you recommend
I little bit doubt that they will be awareness (not directly) of the main request and goals for this OS....
Anyway I deeply believe that only right thinks will happened and that this will be great experience for all:
company, managers and me of course.

?, :-), ! .... if you have.

Thank you again, and the best only

Dragana