Request for Proposal

WB-TrainingConsultingDevelopment wb-trainconsult at gmx.net
Sat Mar 1 00:58:22 PST 2003

Dear Ralph,

no bad idea, but: quoting remarks of satisfied customers seems to be very US-american style of marketing/propaganda/selling

Not all cultures would appreciate it in the same way.

It's imaginable that outside of this culture the quotation of satisfied customers produces the question:
"Fine, but now I would be interested to know, what your unsatisfied customers are saying!"
A more german way of asking would be:
"Nice to know, that you have fans, but have you any statistically significant feedback or impact analysis to procure?

;-)