Solar oven and Patricia Deer

Jaime Pedreros Fitzgerald jpedrerosf at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 28 13:44:22 PST 2003

Hi all,

This message was about Patricia Deer and her very
unusual dedication to promote a better world through
development. I do work with small and micro
enterprises in Bolivia. The Collao Plateau
(surrounding Lake Titicaca) is 11k feet above the sea
level with a very consistent (fierce)solar radiation.
I am sure there is an important market in this region
for the solar oven (be it home or industrial) to be
worked on an import-reselling basis as well as a joint
venture with the manufacturers or technology
originators. Please give me further details and a
contacting address for exceptional Patricia.

Thanks and regards

Jaime