[Fwd: Japanese Translation for "About Open Space"]

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Thu Mar 27 11:06:26 PST 2003

hi all,

got this message from a new friend of OST in japan...
wondering if we know anyone there?  if you know anyone doing
ost in japan, please mailto:hiromin8 at jcom.home.ne.jp
directly and share that contact info.

many thanks, michael

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

http://www.michaelherman.com
http://www.globalchicago.net

...inviting organization into movement

Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 17:01:49 -0800
To: OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
From: Ashley Cooper <ashcooper at earthlink.net>
Subject: the artist's way

hello all,

i have been asked to facilitate a support group on the theme of the book
The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron.  evidently (i've not read the book yet)
the book's chapters include activities to be followed each week. previous
facilitators outlined the material in order to keep the group "on track." i
suggested a more open space manner of bringing forth the points of interest
that the group wishes to explore. the convener is pretty attached to
following the guidelines of the book. however, she has said she really
wants for me to facilitate and is understanding that working from a clear
outline of what comes next is not my style. any suggestions as to how i can
successfully  mesh these two approaches together?
thanks for any input.

peace,
ashley