Suggestions please!!!

Jaime Pedreros Fitzgerald jpedrerosf at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 08:15:54 PST 2003

Hi everybody!

I am working in a proposal (see my response to Doug)
to raise motivation and team attitude. Doug's
suggestion appealed to me: after a formal program on
working constructively, some leadership concepts and
application exercises (by 5pm in an event scheduled to
last until 6 or 7 pm) I am planning to open the space
and ask the group of about 150 to post ways of turning
the place in "the most pleasant and result-oriented
environment to work in".

To make a little history, this organization will
retire more than 900 officers and called for
applications. As result of this, 500 new officers will
be appointed and start duties by mid april. Despite
the logical evolution, the remaining top managerial
team is still oriented to a vertical, traditional way
of having things done and that is why OS could not be
used as we know and practice it.

Please give your perspective and suggestions. Be sure
I will keep you well informed about my progress and results