Facilitating the Whole System in the Room-Workshop with Marv and Sandra in Berlin 2003

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at snafu.de
Thu Mar 6 13:05:09 PST 2003

Dear open space colleagues around the world,

one of the things people say about open space is "its simple
but not easy".

This holds true for open space as a method/design/structure but from
my experience even more so for the
work and role of the facilitator.

Marvin Weisbord and Sandra Janoff (known for their work with future
search) have crafted a training especially for the praxis of
facilitation of large groups and the role of the facilitator.

If you are interested to deepen your understanding and skill in
assisting the unfolding of
selforganisation/selfmanagement and the release of transformative
energy in your role as facilitator (os, fs, ai and perhaps other
approaches) this is probably just the perfect
training for you. It definitely was for me. Not only did I notice a
discernible shift in my approach but keep receiving feedback
about the way I facilitate now (you were there but we hardly noticed
you)...and best of all, I enjoy it more as
I "work" less with the attitude of "Don't just do something, stand
there".

The complete registration stuff is now on my site where you can
register electronically. You will also find a letter from Marv and
Sandra that details the workshop and a flyer and, of course, a link
to the wonderful site on a river island near Berlin, Germany.
Go to
http://www.michaelmpannwitz.de/fs_fws.htm
for details.

This is the only training in Europe in 2003.
Spread the word, bring colleagues.

Greetings from Berlin,
mmp

Michael M Pannwitz
boscop
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelmpannwitz.de

An der E-Gruppe "openspacedeutsch" für deutschsprechende open space-PraktikerInnen interessiert? Enfach eine mail an mich.